Style Section

If Fashion...

If fashion is your life, your love, or just an interest. You've come to the right place. If you want more Cocofia Style, go to http://cocofiastyle.webs.com/.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Any time for me, school really

This outfit I would wear to say school or out with my friends. j'adore the vampire ring, out of date maybe (well with Twilight maybe not so) but I love it and I am n love with Betsey Johnson's new perfume Tutu, now why anyone would call a perfume cologne or parfum baffles me. But does it? no.. again 0ne point imaginary readers, no points me ;)


Funky Girls


Dress
€21 - nelly.com

H m jacket
£18 - hm.com

Miss Selfridge lace stocking
£10 - missselfridge.com

Boots
$35 - payless.com

T shirt Jeans vintage bag
$38 - nordstrom.com

Betsey Johnson metal jewelry
$35 - betseyjohnson.com

Barse bronze ring
$40 - jewelry.hsn.com

Feather chain earrings
$5.90 - nordstrom.com

Pearl jewelry
£5 - peacocks.co.uk

Marc by Marc Jacobs heart jewelry
$48 - nordstrom.com

Monsoon flower hair accessory
£6 - monsoon.co.uk

J by Jasper Conran black cloche hat
£18 - debenhams.com

H&M plastic shades
£5.99 - hm.com

Too Too 50 Ml Edp
$62 - betseyjohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment